Whitefield Cemetery in King Valley

Located between King Valley and Edi at Hyem; often referred to as the Hyem Cemetery.  The land was originally donated by John Evans in 1886 but was unsigned except for the Hyem Railway Station sign, and thus was referred to as the Hyem Cemetery or the Cemetery at Hyem.

The five acres of land the Cemetery rests on, was originally part of 59,600 acres of the Whitefield Run.